Terms & Conditions
- Pre-payment of delegate fee is mandatory for confirmation of participation.
- Delegate fee is non-refundable. However changes in nominations will be accepted. Any changes in nominations (delegate name, addition of delegate) will be treated as a fresh registration.
- For companies payment will be accepted through internet banking or cheque/Demand Draft or National Electronic Fund Transfer (NEFT). Individuals can pay through internet banking or NEFT.
- Indian Machine Tool Manufacturers’ Association (IMTMA) is committed to staging a successful event, subject to Force Majeure conditions. IMTMA reserves the right of participation and decisions of IMTMA is final.
Plant Visits (22 November)
- Registration for Plant visits are limited to 25 delegates and will be accepted on first come first basis.
- Competing companies will not be allowed for the Plant visits. Confirmation for plant visits will be at the sole discretion of the host company.
- Delegates must follow the safety procedure & guidelines laid down by the host company.
- IMTMA has organized to and fro shuttle bus services from Hotel Westin, Pune to the plants. All delegates MUST avail of this services for plant visits. Pick-up and drop points would be from and to Hotel Westin, Pune ONLY. This is Mandatory.
- Delegates (men and women) MUST wear fully covered shoes (Sandals / slippers / open footwear/Semi Loafers are not permitted). Industrial safety shoes will be the most ideal. Delegate not wearing shoes will NOT be allowed inside the shop floor.
- Delegates should wear formal clothes. Delegates wearing T Shirts/Jackets will NOT be allowed. Delegates should not be clad in synthetic/nylon clothes.
- Ladies must not sport loose hair.
- Delegate have to bring their personal ID proof for the plant visit and also need to wear the Symposium identity badges at all times during the plant visit.
- Laptops, Camera, mobile phones with camera and other video/still photography devices are strictly prohibited during the plant visits. Same can be deposited with IMTMA coordinator in the Bus.
- IMTMA shall not be responsible for the loss of, or damage to, any personal belongings of the delegates.
This is a non- residential programme and delegates are requested to make their own arrangements for accommodation.
- Cancellation and any modifications / changes to your registration must be notified in writing (by e-mail) to email@example.com on or before 9 November 2018
- No Changes/Modifications/Cancellations will be entertained after 9 November 2018
By completing your registration details you are agreeing to receive communications about IMTMA's services through email, text message, phone call and other relevant marketing channels used by IMTMA.
INDIAN MACHINE TOOL MANUFACTURERS' ASSOCIATION
For details please contact