Terms & Conditions
- Pre payment of Delegate Fee is mandatory for confirmation of participation.
- Delegate fee is non-refundable. However changes in nominations will be accepted.
- Any changes in nomination (delegate name, addition of delegate) will be treated as fresh registration.
- Companies can make payment through Internet Banking or Cheque/Demand Draft or National Electronic Fund Transfer (NEFT). Payment through Cheque/ Demand Draft must reach IMTMA Bangalore office as mentioned on or before 14 January 2020
- Individuals must make payment either through Internet Banking or NEFT only.
- Indian Machine Tool Manufacturers' Association (IMTMA) is committed to staging a successful event, subject to Force Majeure conditions. IMTMA reserves the right of participation and decisions of IMTMA is final.
This is a non- residential programme and delegates are requested to make their own arrangements for accommodation.
Cancellation and any modifications/changes to your registration must be notified in writing (by e-mail) to email@example.com
on or before 14 January 2020. In case of additional nominations, fresh registration has to be done.
By completing your registration details you are agreeing to receive communications about IMTMA's services through email, text message, phone call and other relevant marketing channels used by IMTMA.